See the Product Description Tab below for more information
- Normalizes the integrity of the GI tract
- Promotes better appetite and weight gain
- Does not limit stomach acid production essential to digestion
- Quickly stimulates appetite in stressed horses
- Improved behavior and performance
- Quickly absorbed and easy to administer
This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
Please see the Additional Information Tab for specific uses or the FAQs (Menu) for general information.
• We currently ship to Continental USA (except CA) and Canada.
• All orders ship UPS ground (tracking upon request).
• Flat rate shipping is $7.95 for order totals under $149.95.
• FREE SHIPPING for all order totals over $150.00.
• Orders are processed Monday through Friday (Friday orders must be received by 2 p.m. EST)
To ensure a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee it is recommended to consult with us about the product you are purchasing for the desired results. If you need to return an item, please CONTACT US for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
The returned product must be received (see above re: RMA) with a visible RMA on the front of the package before your refund request can be processed.
We accept unopened, resalable merchandise (in its original condition) provided it was purchased within the past 30 days. Claims for shortages or damaged merchandise must be made promptly with receipt of goods. Expired products cannot be returned for refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.